If you’re looking for real estate in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, be sure to check out Oasis de San Miguel, a 13.5-acre property for sale overlooking the Sanctuary of Atotonilco, a beautiful church complex and UNESCO World Heritage site.
More than 20 years ago, two American missionaries bought the land and dedicated its use to build a private bilingual school and orphanage. Sitting low on the thermal water table, the land has served as a literal “oasis” amidst the region’s arid climate, as well as a place of refreshment and safety for children in need.
San Miguel de Allende is a historic colonial town in central Mexico that has escaped much of the bad press Mexico has received in recent months and many American and Canadian expats and retirees are exploring San Miguel as their new home, along with other prime destinations such as Playa del Carmen and Puerto Vallarta.
Some of the features of this real estate property, at a glance:
- 13.5 acres (5.5 hectares) of land
- 8″ well accessing the land’s thermal spring waters
- Three multi-purpose buildings for lodging or commercial use
- Lush fruit tree orchard and multiple gardens
- An average temperature of 22 degrees Celsius (70 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Proximity to colonial town San Miguel de Allende
- Overlooks historic chapel in Atotonilco
If you would like more information about this property or our home for sale, please contact Daniel Conlon to arrange a visit or to learn more.